AG Capital Management Partners, L.P.
The Discretionary Global Macro program follows a discretionary trading and investing approach with a global macro focus, on primarily a directional and secondarily a relative value basis, both long and short. AG Capital will primarily focus on trading the major, liquid North American futures markets. Markets include but not limited to; equity indices, interest rates, energy, metals and agriculture. The trades initiated by AG Capital focused on this strategy range from short-term to long-term time horizons, with a focus on liquid instruments. AG Capital may employ quantitative models and other analytical tools in connection with this strategy.
Both fundamental and technical analysis is used in formulating trading and investment decisions. When using fundamental analysis, AG Capital may use forecasts and analysis of various underlying macroeconomic themes, such as interest rate trends, movements in the general flow of funds, political changes, government policies, inter-government relations and other broad economic factors. From a technical analysis standpoint, AG Capital may, among other things, study historical market data and chart price patterns.
- AG Capital Management Partners, L.P. Disclosure Document
- CTA Spotlight: Discretionary Global Macro Program
- AG Capital Management Partners, L.P. Brochure
- Discretionary Global Macro Program Performance
- Autumn Gold Report
- Autumn Gold 5-Year CTA Stat Report: Compound ROR
- Performance vs. Worst Months for S&P 500
- 80% Stocks / 20% AG Capital Management Partners, L.P.
- Example of Monthly Letter Sent to Investors: AG Capital March 2020 Review
Please be advised that trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. There are no guarantees of profit no matter who is managing your money. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.